Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DAY 2:

...i cheated and did two in one day. i am just too far behind i couldn't resist!

A GOOD MEMORY


pictured: siana tuitama, kylee whittle, heather whittle, yours truly, mia laedgaard
not pictured: emily stolworthy

this whole night started with a series of prank phone calls. my dear friend siana tuitana kept receiving phone calls, and to retaliate, we decided we were going to go toilet paper the girl's house. we got dressed up in baggy clothes and bandannas and got into heather's beautiful white mustang. we drove past our church building where a stake dance was being held. i saw one of my favorite youth leaders and wanted to say hello! okay, i tend to get a little crazy when i went to stake dances in my younger years, and my leaders loved to watch my friends and i dance like idiots. because of this, this particular leader convinced me to stay and let me and my fellow companions get into the dance for free. we spent the remainder of the evening acting ever crazier than usual and taking a plethora of pictures with my beloved cannon rebel XI. this will forever a night to remember... the night my friends and i crashed a stake dance.

1 comment:

Jana said...

in your younger years? ha, shan, this was like, a few months ago.