Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DAY 1:

yeah... so i decided i shall do this day to day thing along with everyone else. even though i will be very far behind....

RECENT PICTURE AND 15 RANDOM FACTS:


1. i love chocolate milk, mash potatoes, and quesadillas.
2. i am currently going to paul mitchell cosmetology school.
3. i am very passionate about movies and music.
4. cold weather pisses me off.
5. water is never my beverage of choice.
6. one of my dreams is to travel to italy & the carribean.
7. i love to cuddle and snuggle.
8. i hate making decisions.
9. i want a water frog
10. if i ever lost my ipod, i would probably die.
11. i love meeting new people.
12. people think i am crazy.
13. i have the best family any one can ask for.
14. i am extremely stubborn.
15. i like being different.

1 comment:

StarleeMarie said...

Shan I love you blog time one thousand million. i think i might just have to copy you. :]]