Friday, May 6, 2011

dear jacob,
i promise to keep my promise to you and blog once a week...
so because of that, i dedicate this post to you.

you are my best friend. thanks for all the fun times and the best memories ever.

here are some photographs/proof of our awesome times.


this is the first photo ever taken that is proof of us as gf/bf. ha


nerf guns battles. i am still finding darts all over my apartment. its the best.


relaxing on your monster sack after just dance competitions.




las vegas trips. pure, non-stop fun.



festival of colors. not exactly the funnest experience (with you being sick and me getting chalk thrown in my face) but we definitely bonded.


and of course LEAS. lowe's extreme air sports. where you finally taught me how to do a double front flip.

basically you are the best. and every good memory i have of college life, is because of you.

love,
spike

No comments: