Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DAY 19:

alrighty. i am really confused about what the subject should be for day 19. so! i am just going to do...

A PICTURE OF SOMEONE I HAVE BEEN CLOSEST TO THE LONGEST:

daniel moore. ever since i entered the halls of advanced technologies academy, this kid has been my best friend. we can read each other like a book. even if i had my brave face on, he could tell instantly if something was wrong. he is always there to talk to, especially in the smegol voice. this guy made high school bearable.


heather and kylee whittle. we partied hard at a young age, we party hard now. years and years of memories are stored in my head. nothing is boring with these girls around. and that is why i love them.


emily elisabeth stolworthy
from the age 2 to 18. we were inseparable. no one could make me laugh more and feel more like myself. through the years, friends faded and went; but never this girl. she is my rock, the one person i know would be there. i have always wanted to be like emily. not one person in the world isn't in love with her shining personality. she is one of the most beautiful young ladies in the world and i am proud to have been her best friend growing up.

1 comment:

clare said...

grow your hair back long! immediately!