Friday, November 19, 2010

DAY 7:

WHO IMPACTS ME THE MOST?



this little beauty right here. she is my best friend.
HAYLI JO WARBURTON

now, i bet you are wondering why love someone so crazy? i will tell you why. i don't know a more caring, self-less person on this planet. she has such a love for life that she doesn't let anyone bring her down. she always lifts me up and helps make my day so much brighter. also, she is the only person in the world that shares the same love of sigur ros, jonsi, late night cereal, TLC shows, funny faces, funny voices, and... well, the list is never ending. she has helped me during my roughest patches and has yet to let me down. even though we are like... 500 miles away from each other right now, i know i can always count of her. i am truly blessed to have her in my life.


we look good together in mustaches.



we love taking pictures. especially with eachother. and fireworks.


whenever we are together we jump for joy!


basically... i love her. yeah.

1 comment:

HayliJo said...

you. are. my. best. friend. forever. and ever.