Thursday, November 18, 2010

DAY 5:

i cheated again! two in one day... heh.

PLACE(S) I HAVE BEEN

i absolutely loveeee to travel. my family have been taking trips since i could remember. sadly, i don't have pictures from everywhere i have been. the following pictures are from some of my favorites...



NAVUOO, ILLINOIS



WASHHINGTON D.C
yeah... that house is big. and white. and has snipers that come out of trees when they think a backpack left on the street is a bomb. trust me, i was there when it happened.



NIAGARA FALLS
riding on the maid of the mist yelling "i'm on a boat ...blah blah blah... DON'T YOU EVER FORGET!" oh, and also almost getting kicked off the boat for re-enacting the famous titanic scene on the front of the boat. good memories...



LAKE POWELL
#1 favorite place ever.



NEW YORK CITY
...also my #1 favorite place? if that can happen...

No comments: